Resources for Those Affected by the Fires
Pritchett Rapf Realtors has compiled a list of Resources for those affected by the Woolsey Fire, we will continue to add to the list:
Here is the City of Malibu YouTube video of the community meeting on 11/13/18 in Santa Monica: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1J7dGD43no
- FEMA info (800) 621-FEMA
- CA State Wide Information http://wildfirerecovery.org
- A County Waterworks dispatch for updates (800) 675-4357
- General Information MalibuCity.org
- Malibu City Manager Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Homeowners Guide” – re: protecting your home from floods (after a fire) http://dpw.lacounty.gov/wmd/homeowners
• For your own awareness, emergency notification broadcasts (http://www.nixle.com)
• Monitor Air Quality through AirNow (https://airnow.gov) which enables you to enter your city or Zip Code to assess your air quality.
• Track statewide fire(s) status through sites such as Cal Fire (http://www.fire.ca.gov/general/firemaps)
• Temporary Housing: The Airbnb Evacuee Program is now open to those looking for temporary housing. (https://www.airbnb.com/welcome/evacuees/venturacounty)
From Our Family to Yours, We at Pritchett-Rapf Realtors Send Our Thoughts and Love To All Those Affected During This Very Difficult Time.