Are you looking to buy or lease in Malibu? If you are spending time here or just want to know the best places to go to enjoy the Malibu Community and Lifestyle then you need to stop by The Malibu Country Mart!
Where Real Estate and Life Meet
Client retention is the name of the game when it comes to real estate. Word-of-mouth referrals can be the bread and butter of your company’s marketability. At the National Association of Realtor’s convention in San Francisco, UK’s Property Academy managing director, Peter Knight, provided three strategies for keeping past real estate clients coming back for repeat business.
When buying a new home, where is the first place you look? The internet. The only problem is that the internet has hundreds, thousands, millions of links to information that will make your online home buying search a little more difficult than expected. We want to help ease the pain of searching for your new home with seven tips to guide your online search.
Soon the heat will die off and winter will be on its way. While most Americans are about to brace themselves for the cold weather, Southern California beaches will continue to satisfy winter-sun seekers. And for those who dream of owning a piece of paradise, beach towns also offer major upsides when it comes to real estate investments.
The Malibu Arts Festival promises to offer something for everyone. 45 years of incredible high-end art, 45 years of beauty, 45 years of a wonderful event – known world wide! Produced by the Malibu Chamber of Commerce, the two-day weekend event will take place July 30-31, from 10 am to 6 pm, in front of the Malibu Civic Center. The Optimist Club of Malibu will be serving a pancake breakfast at the site starting at 8 am.
Considered “one of the most beautiful outdoor art festivals in the nation,” the Malibu Arts Festival features over 200 award-winning painters, sculptors, photographers, jewelers, and other unique artisans. The Festival is divided into unique Villages of Art:
- Fine Art including Paintings, Photography, Sculpture and Alternative Artwork. Stroll the aisles, meet hundreds of artists, and pick up something for your home or office. Open your eyes to the Wide World of Art and where it’s heading in the future. The right piece of artwork can transform any room and make you smile everyday!
- Fashion and Jewelry featuring many local up and coming Los Angeles/Malibu clothing and jewelry designers. Shop the latest cutting edge styles and grab some lunch from one of the food trucks while watching the live daily 8-hour fashion show on the 100ft catwalk, and maybe even go home with a henna tattoo.
- Arts in Education featuring top-rated art schools, art programs and budding student artists. Pick up some information for the budding artist in your household, chat with teachers, and watch each schools top students creating masterpieces before your eyes. Local Malibu students featured throughout. Purchase some student art that might just be worth millions someday!
- Music & Theatrical Arts highlighting bands, DJ’s, music students and local theatre groups. Picnic on the grass or hang out in the wine and biergarten, while listening to great bands and dj’s, and check the schedule for 3 daily theatre performances by local students and seasoned actors from the area!
- Crafts Corner hand-crafted items of all kinds, offered by some of the most creative talents in the country. Watch as some of the crafters create before your eyes, pick up some gifts for birthdays, graduations or just something for yourself…you deserve it!!
- Kids Village featuring fun for all ages, it’s a family affair. Bring the entire family for cookie decorating, face painting, chalk art, petting zoo and more…Visit with vendors offering all types of items for your little ones.
The Malibu Arts Festival also includes an entertainment stage where original musicians perform each day, a children’s workshop where kids work with artists to create their own art, and a food truck terrace featuring exciting menu items with incredible cuisine.
What you need to know:
- July 30-31, 2016, 10a-6p each day
- Located at 23555 Civic Center Way between Cross Creek and Webb Way off PCH
- There is limited free parking and a $10 lot located adjacent to the festival
- Need to stay overnight? Call our friends at the Four Seasons Westlake or the Anza Hotel in Calabasas for special room discounted pricing.
New to the Malibu Arts Festival? Applications for artists that would like to participate in the Malibu Arts Festival should visit: https://www.zapplication.org/event-info.php?ID=4828 . The Malibu Arts Festival is a juried event.
Returning to the Malibu Arts Festival? Are you a Malibu Chamber Member & interested in participating? Please read this welcome letter from our Festival Chairwoman. Interessted in Sponsoring the Malibu Arts Festival? Simply email email@example.com and we will send you all the details you need to know. Watch us on Facebook and Twitter for more postings and updates.
Saturday, July 30, 2016 – 10:00am to Sunday, July 31, 2016 – 6:00pm
What’ the easiest way to bring life, brightness, and warmth into your home? Indoor Plants! Whether you have a grand estate that lacks warmth and fulfillment or a tiny apartment that needs a sense of space, indoor plants can bring your home up to par.
Is a new construction home the right path for you? Below are some things to keep in mind when purchasing a new home. Generally speaking, a new home is more expensive than an existing home. The reason why? You will have to pay for the cost not only to acquire the lot, and build the home but you will have to pay an amount that covers the builder’s overhead related to that home, and a profit to the builder. However, if you are building an existing home you will only have be paying for what the market will bear, and there may be negotiation power.
High quality photography is one of the most effective tools for marketing your home. Incorporating beautiful photos of your listing is a simple way to lure in potential buyers. You may be offering a magnificent home, but the selling of the home will struggle if the photos of your home don’t do their job. Poor photography can drive interested buyers away from your home in an instant. Establish a good first impression with your potential buyers through visually stunning photos of your home.
Summer is here; why not freshen up your home while increasing its value with these simple do it yourself projects.
Want to be part of the cutting edge trends of the real estate market today? Smart houses and smart home gadgets are all the rage right now. Even though smart home gadgets are trendy, they also serve a purpose for all types of families.
- Storm Preparation for Woolsey Fire
- Resources for Those Affected by the Fires
- Is It Time for You to Downsize With Distinction?
- Staging Your Home Like a Professional
- TV director Randy Zisk hopes to get away with big profit on Point Dume ranch home
- Malibu Beach Homes
- 2018 Luxury Home Spaces
- Luxury Homes are Incomplete Without Smart Technology
- The Millennial Buyer
- Architects Tell – The Top Landscaping Trends for 2018
- Current Malibu Coastal Real Estate Design Trends
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
Malibu, CA 90265
Highway, Suite 23-D
Malibu, CA 90265
Topanga, CA 90290
Mablibu LivingMalibu is a very unique coastal community. It is an enclave that attracts celebrities, entertainment professionals, and those seeking an exclusive yet relaxed environment. Malibu stretches over approximately 30 miles of coastline and extends approximately 6 miles inland. The population is 18,000+/- and its elevation goes from sea level to over 3,000 feet. Read more...
About Pritchett-RapfPritchett-Rapf Realtors is the largest independent real estate firm in Malibu. The company has over 50 years of real estate experience concentrating on sales of beachfront homes, estates, ranches, inland residential, vacant land, mobile homes and condominiums.